go navigation go local navigation go contents


HomeCampus LifeInsurance


Banking image

Personal Medical Insurance

  • All foreign students of KMOU are required to get the personal medical insurance from National Health Insurance(www.nhic.or.kr/english) or accident insurance companies and then submit the insurance policy to the International Affairs & Education Center.
  • The International Affairs & Education Center can be an agency for accident insurance companies. Students can select their own insurance.
    • Fee : KRW 130,000/year (depending on ages and exchange rate)
    • Procedure :Submit the application form via the Center ¡æReceive the insurance policy from the insurance company
    • Notes :Ten days after obtaining the insurance are a grace period. During this period, students cannot receive a compensation.

Campus Accident Insurance

  • After the insurance company review the bodily injury or material accidents occurred in the campus, the student can receive compensation.
  • Compensation Range
    • Outpatient/hospital treatment : Within KRW 2,000,000
    • Death : KRW 10,000,000