Network & Computer Service
About the Internet Service
The school began providing Internet service as of December 1994 on the campus by registering in the Educational Computer Network. By increasing the line speed by 90Mbps and doubling the lines in March 2006, the school makes sure that the network operation and internet service on campus are problem-free.
Application for an IP-Address
Each research lab can apply for one IP-address in principle. Up to 5 IP-addresses are allowed in the lab that operates a practical room under the professor's management.
Department in charge: Computing & Information Services Center
Application for webpage and web-mail account
A. How to apply for the Webpage account
- The school Webpage account is your student ID thus you are not required to apply for this separately.
B. How to apply for the web-mail account
- Register as a member to get kmou.ac.kr email/web disk
- Who can apply : Professors, staff members, students (email 5G, web disk 1G)
- email : Your ID@kmou.ac.kr
- Visit the website ; http://wmail.kmou.ac.kr and register as a member to use the service. You will use both the new email address and the web disk when you registered as a member.
- nquiry : +82-51-410-5161, email@example.com
- The service address of wmail.kmou.ac.kr
- POP3 : wmail.kmou.ac.kr (portnumber : 110)
- IMAP : wmail.kmou.ac.kr (portnumber : 143)
- SMTP : wmail.kmou.ac.kr (portnumber : 25)
- * The service is only available in school.